Monday, May 10, 2010

Tooth Extraction - Prize of USD 1,500,000.00

This posting will not be related to all previous postings. I just simply want to share what I have experienced for a molar upper tooth extraction.
If you ever want to have your upper tooth extracted, do you think your dentist will inform you that this extraction could effect to your eye?
The answer is NO and they probably will say that you are nuts to believe this rumour. However, this isn't rumour because it is a fact and happens to me! My Right Eye went blind effectively 4 days after my 3rd upper molar tooth extracted.
In Indonesia, all doctors helps each other to protect those doctors that did malpractice due to their doctors' ethic codes. They always have their medical terms to say in front of a judge to protect themselves. This is why doctors in Indonesia always win in any cases in the court even if a patient has suffered and died due to doctors' wrong action.
I personally have brought text books that can explain the relationship between eye's and tooth's nerves to the dentist who did the extraction. However, he denied all theories I spoke which I got from those text books and planned to sue me back. So, I just can say sorry to him to prevent his sue.

The point is that I am offering USD 1,500,000.- prize for doctors or dentists who are willing to come to Indonesia and help me to sue the dentist that caused me to lose my right eye sight. The prize and all expenses such as air plane tickets and hotel will be paid immediately after both of us wins the lawsuit. However, if we lose the case then it is at your own risk and you must be ready and responsible if the dentist sue us back. Fair enough? I think it's fair enough considering to the prize I am offering to you.

E-mail me at hidajat.jackson@gmail.com or jacksonhidajat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment